Pages

Monday, September 13, 2021

Caseing the Catalogue - #WCMD2021

 Hello Friends!! Welcome to my blog!!

Today I was playing around with a Challenge on the World Cardmaking Day Group.  I have the privilege of being invited to be a Guest Designer...doesn't that sound fancy??!! Kind of Exciting!!

The Caseing the Catalogue Challenge sketch looks like this.


Here is what I came up with;

Cardbase; Basic Gray 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4
First Layer; 4 1/8 x 5 3/8" embossed with the Winter 3D folder
Whimsy & Wonder dsp layer 2 1/2 x 3 3/4"
Basic White; 1 1/4 x 3 7/16" embossed with the Stitched Snowflake Dies
Sentiment is from Merry Snowflakes and is Silver Heat Embossed on Blushing Bride
The snowflakes are Basic Gray and iridescent (see the picture below to see where I found that paper) and also from the Stitched Snowflake dies
Embellishments are Basic Rhinestones and Simply Elegant trim (silver)



And that little tip I promised...
Just make sure if you give this a try you pay a little more attention than I did and flip the  dies over as my attempt did NOT cut the paper since the cutting edges are all facing up!! Honest, this is not my first card..LOL!! but if you can't laugh at yourself...


Everything you see is available at my online store, just click on the Canadian flag.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Happy Stampin!!

Annette



2 comments:

  1. I’d recommend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping oral and genital herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapy worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching or pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part is I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further medication. Anyone who’s tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure knows just how quickly those treatments can add up. So give it a try! You can reach Dr. Utu through drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete

  2. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can contact them at their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete