Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Nothing Better Than...

This Bundle did not catch my attention right away.  A friend pointed it out to me and I instantly had a few ideas and had to have it.  I chose this set to use for a team swap and the more I played with it the more I Love it!! I played with it for a bit, just randomly stamping images until I came up with todays card.  I hope you Love it as much as I do!!



So swaps are usually anywhere from 10 to 20 or more cards. The Stamparaus is your best friend in this situation.  So first I die cut a bunch of cookies.  See the little pile on the right. Then I made a negative, the rectangle with the cookie cut out of it.  And my stamp is mounted on the clear part of my stamparatus.   

                          

I place a cookie blank in the negative, which is taped down on my grid paper, then I ink up the stamp and get a perfect cookie every time.


Part way thru I debated on why I chose to put 4 cookies on every card....when I am making 20 cards.  Below they are attached to the strip of Balmy Blue which I embossed with the subtle embossing folder.  Every other cookie is attached with a Stampin’ Dimensional.


Next I die cut all the cookie words...Keeping track of the i proved difficult!! .
I cut a few extras just to be safe


The word looked a little bare so I decided I would make them look like chocolate chip cookies and I was pretty happy with myself.  


Next I stamped the sentiments on the Very Vanilla Rectangle with the Stamparatus so they were all straight and I can stamp both sentiments at one.  

I Embossed the Early Espresso layer with the Hammered Metal Embossing folder because it kinda looks like a chocolate bar to me...the card base and the Very Vanilla rectangle is matted with Crumbcake.  Every card is supposed to have embellishments and I chose linen thread. 


I really hope you enjoy my card today. All the items I used can be found in my online store. Please contact me if you need any help or want more info on this card by leaving a comment below. 

Happy Stampin’

Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment