Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Kre8tors Blog Hop - Colour Challenge


Thanks so Much for stopping by!

For those who are stopping for the first time, 
my name is Annette Ball, I am an independant Stampin' Up! demonstrator in Canada.  Welcome to 
Stampin' with the Bees.  

Today I am participating in the Kre8tor's Blog Hop 
This month's theme is a Colour Challenge


While I did not exactly use the colours suggested I used the colours I saw in the photo, not having noticed the little palette below.  And while colouring the sunflowers I thought isn't it cool how Stampin' Up! has given us the ability to colour flowers pretty much any colour we want...



I used sponge daubers to colour my sunflowers.  I started with Blushing bride to get that pale pink right to the edges.  Then I started adding flirty flamingo with a light touch deepening the colour towards the middle mostly working in a circular motion but also back and forth trying to stay out of the middle.  Finally around the center I used a bit of calypso coral to deepend the colour around my daffodil center.  The leaves were coloured in the same way using shaded spruce with a very light touch.
My white background has been embossed with Dainty Diamonds and all the die cuts are from Basic Black.

I hope you enjoyed my card as much as I enjoyed making it!! Everything used is available at my online store if you live in Canada, just click on the Canada Flag on your right.

Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle item# 154065

Please keep hopping to see what others have done with this challenge!!


12 comments:

  1. Love the gradiant coloring of the sunflowers... It gives them a completely different look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the way you used the challenge colors! Thank you so much for hopping with us and sharing your beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card design. I love how versatile this sunflower bundle is and how it transforms with different color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely use of the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annette, your Rococo Rose sunflowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Rococo Rose Sunflowers, refreshing to see them in a different colour, lovely card thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you have coloured the sunflowers - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card, another set on my wish list x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely take on this challenge Annette! The sunflowers are awesome. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty love them in these colours x

    ReplyDelete