Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2026

Stamping Inkspiration - Rubber band technique

 



Hello friends!
Today we were tasked with the rubber band technique.  One I have never used and I am not convinced that it's going to be repeated.  Let me know what you think!
First I wrapped vaious sized elasics aound blocka and decided to use the same colour so as to make it easier to make a few cards.


Hydrangea Hue is mu current favem here are the results of my inking us these blocks.
I did try the new Pine colour, thnking I could use it for leaves.  This requres more time than I had.



Then I cut up the pieces and cut mats as I thought that always makes a card better.


Here a the cards




Please let me know what you think!!
And keep hpping to see wht everyne else has created wit this technique!!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow, wow!!! This technique is SO FUN!!! Your cards are amazing as always, Annette. xx

    ReplyDelete