Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2026

Stamping Inkspiration - Rubber band technique

 



Hello friends!
Today we were tasked with the rubber band technique.  One I have never used and I am not convinced that it's going to be repeated.  Let me know what you think!
First I wrapped vaious sized elasics aound blocka and decided to use the same colour so as to make it easier to make a few cards.


Hydrangea Hue is mu current favem here are the results of my inking us these blocks.
I did try the new Pine colour, thnking I could use it for leaves.  This requres more time than I had.



Then I cut up the pieces and cut mats as I thought that always makes a card better.


Here a the cards




Please let me know what you think!!
And keep hpping to see wht everyne else has created wit this technique!!



4 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow!!! This technique is SO FUN!!! Your cards are amazing as always, Annette. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Annette and a great way to showcase this technique x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I love how you show the band wrapped blocks and how they ink up the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for a solution. I bring you Good news. There is a man called herbal doctor Kham, a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from Genital herpes, that I had suffered from for the past 2years and I have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine he sent me to drink for about two{2} weeks, Three{3} days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested NEGATIVE. I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Kham because I got to know him through a friend he cured from HIV Also. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr. Kham email dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com or Whatsapp him +2347045220317, Thank you Dr. Kham Be kind enough to share as you received,  You can Also Visit his website https://herbalistdrkhamcaregiver.simdif.com/

    ReplyDelete