Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

AWOW Sketch Challenge

 


Hello Friends today I am hopping with my friends around the world
Today we are playing with a sketch
My Favourite!!

                                          

So here is my play. I have been playing with the Stippled Roses bundle and have been loving it. I stamped with Night of Navy on Very Vanilla Cardstock. Ran it though the timeless texture embossing folder then blended the edges.this piece is 3 x 4 1/4”

I added a little banner, some linen thread and some bling to finish it off. Hope you like it!!

6 comments:

  1. I love all the blues Annette, especially with the Stippled Roses. A stunning card creation. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply Beautiful! I love those roses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blending looks lovely and I really like this in tones of blue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the monochrome approach to the card sketch, Annette. Simply gorgeous with the blending. Thanks for the inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete