Pages

Saturday, July 8, 2023

Colour Challenge - Stamping Inkspirarions Hop

 


Today I am hopping with my Stamping Inkspirations friends. We created using this image and colours. 

Wild Wheat-Sweet Sorbet-Pecan Pie
Cherry Cobbler-Pretty Peacock

I gotta tell ya…while I Love a colour challenge…I found this one a bit difficult in that I don’t Love these colours. I have not embraced Wild Wheat and Pecan Pie. I haven’t even bought Pecan Pie. And I only have Wild Wheat because it was part of the incolor bundle of ink pads I bought. I’m so glad I tried this!! I think I am warming up to Wild Wheat!! 

July is Watercolour Month so in keeping with that theme I wanted to use watercolour on this card. So I took a piece of watercolour paper 4 x 5.25” and chopped it up to mimic the cover of the catalogue we were given for inspiration. 

I watercoloured the pieces with the different colours. And stamped on one, stamped and heat embossed my leaves and sentiment. And used a muted Wild Wheat for my flowers. I hope you like it!!



Please go check out the cards the others have created with this colour challenge. 




Angie McKenzie  ●  Jan Musselman  ●  Mo Rootes

Tricia Butts  ●  AurĂ©lie Fabre  ●  Karen Henderson

Lorraine Tierney  ●  Marieke Bart  ●  Leonie Stuart

Ann Krucek  ●  Teri West  ●  Annette Ball


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love that you used the inspiration colors for a non-Christmas themed card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite stamp sets. Great card, Annette! Thank You for sharing this!đŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great background! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with you, I found this color combination a real challenge too!! You did great though, your card is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Annette, this is such a versatile stamp set x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a hard time to with these colors. But Hallmark definitely know what to choose :)
    I love your color wash background. TFF!

    ReplyDelete