Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2023

Stamping Inkspiration - Tic Tac Toe Challenge



Tic Tac Toe...ever play that as a kid?? We still play it with our 17 year old daughter...but I prefer to watch her play it with others..she cannot lose!! When it comes to card making it takes on a whole other bit of fun!!  Here is todays challenge...
Draw a line like you would if you won and your card must contain these three things....let's see..ooh Blue, ooh twine...but not on the same line...
Green, no thank you...what would you choose?  What do you think I chose??

Well it turns out I got behind on making a card. So I challenge you to try the tic tac toe yourself. 
Posting a card that I made recently. 




Thanks for stopping by, please keep hopping!! And let me know if you try the tic tac toe!!


Angie McKenzie  ●  AurĂ©lie Fabre  ●  Karen Henderson

Jan Musselman  ●  Mo Rootes  ●  Tricia Butts  ●  Teri West

Annette Ball  ●  Linda A. Moore  ●  Leonie Stuart

3 comments:

  1. Such a versatile card, Annette. Thank you for sharing This!đŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheerful. Love this pretty color combination.

    ReplyDelete