Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

West Coast Creators Team Hop

 

Hello friends. It’s the 14th of the month and time to hop with the WCC team. Today we are featuring products from the new Mini Catalogue and oops!! I might have screwed up…because I am using Saleabration products.  Do you know how to get Saleabration products?!

You make any purchase and for every $60 you can choose from a list of items like the Adorable Owls on my card and if you spend $120 you can choose the gorgeous dsp!!

I made a cool Fun Fold.  Here is a sneak peek before I give you all the measurements.  


Cardbase 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4"
DSP 4 x 5 1/4", 1 7/8 x 5 1/4" x 3
DSP matt 4 1/8 x 5 3/8", 2 x 5 5/8"
White squares 1 3/4 x 1 3/4" x 2, 2 3/8 x 2 3/8" 
Freesia/Black matt for white 1 7/8 x 1 7/8" x 2, 2 1/2 x 2 1/2".
Mechanism 2 1/2 x 3, score at 3/4, 1 1/2", 2 1/4, 

Why did I mark down black?? cause ta da I made another card following the rules and I used a Mini catalogue item..I thought this fun fold would be perfect for Taco Fiesta!!!
I still used the Saleabration dsp and why not it is such a big package!!!
Keep scrolling to see the other card.




I hope you enjoyed this card and that you give it a try!! Check out my facebook page to see the video.

Please keep hopping to see what the others have created!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment: