Pages

Monday, January 30, 2023

Stamper's Showcase - Free for All

 


The Stamper's Showcase is one of the first..if not the first Hop that I joined.  And I want to populate my blog with more content this year so I am back!! For my first hop back Dana is letting us do whatever we want!! She is calling it a Free for All!! What to use, what to use??!!

Have you seen the Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper?? Currently FREE with a $60 purchase??  I CANNOT get enough of this paper!! A group of friends and I get together every Sunday via zoom and craft together.  We grew close over covid and this is one way we keep in touch.  I give them a sketch and whomever can make it shows up and we play in our crafty spaces!!


I didn't really follow the sketch exactly.  The horizontal line on the left just brought visions of flowers in rows.  2 of the cards use the Favored Flowers and the third used the Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper and the Petal Park Bundle (another FAVE). The rectangle in the centre of the card is 3 1/8 x 4 3/8 with a top matting layer of 3 x 4 1/4". The card base is your standard 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1.4". Wit the top layer measuring 4 1/4 x 5 3/8".  I hope you like what I have done.





The sentiments are white heat embossed on black cardstock and are from Sentimental Park. This makes up the 2 bundles in the Regency Park Mega Suite.  I finished them with Linen thread and the amazing Iridescent Pastel Gems.

Please leave a comment! And please hop along and check out what everyone else has made!
I am so looking forward to it!!
Thanks for stopping by!!




7 comments:

  1. Way to come back with a bang!! Welcome back luv! Your cards are beautiful!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh so pretty Annette, I love all your cards! And that last one is such a lovely surprise and a great inspiration! Great idea to focus on the graphic designs of the DSP and top them off with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Annette, this dsp is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete