Pages

Friday, January 20, 2023

Global Design Project #377 - Colour Challenge

 

Every Week I see the GDP challenge and the week gets away from me.  One of my goals is to participate in more challenges!! And I am happy to report I did it this week!! It's a colour challenge and I was thrilled with the colours we get to play with!! 


When the new Mini catalogue came out the first thing that drew my attention was the Regency Park Mega Suite!! I just love the dies, the punch and all the floral possibilities!! It really tugged at my flower lov'in heart!! And these colours would be perfect for flowers!!!




And to make a fabulous card I decided I need to get out the Watercolour paper and start playing!!
Now you gotta be careful when playing with blue and yellow cause it wants to make green.  So I gave the colours lots of time to dry as I went.  I am in Love with my card and I hope you are too!!



I used the new Balmy Blue/White 1/2" variegated ribbon and finished it off with the new Pastel Adhesive backed sequins.  2 New FAVOURITES!! I cannot stop using this ribbon!!!

Everything I have used is available in my online store, click on the Canadian flag to check it out!!

Happy Stampin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment