Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

West Coast Creators Team Hop!!


Hello friends!! The 14th of the month means another team hop!! We are doing a colour challenge today and all I can say is…who picked this combo??!! LOL!! Now I don’t make Halloween things…maybe a birthday card or two for the peeps with Halloween birthdays..

So I thought autumn…

Oh I should tell you the colours..or rather show you..


I pulled out Blessings of Home having wanted to colour it in autumn colours in the back of my mind for a while.  So I did one with mostly Blackberry Bliss and brought Cajun Craze in for the leaves.  Then the second I mixed the colours up a bit...I cant decide which one I like better!!




I hope you keep hoppin to see what every one else has done with this colour combination!!
Happy Stampin'


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. I love these colours with those flowers -it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are gorgeous. I am partial to Cajun Craze because I love orange... ;)

    ReplyDelete