Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Team Blog Hop - Christmas

 

It’s the 14th of the month and the team is hopping!!

The Theme is Christmas. I got a new bundle to play with and just had to give it a spin!! I had an idea pop into my head and I hope y’all love it!! 


The greenery (which I die cut from crumb cake and soft suede) is from the Decorated Pine Dies as are the bells. 

These dies are part of the Decorated with Happiness Bundle. I just love that big branch and I have so many ideas for it!!

This might be one of the first time I have used the Merry Melody 3D embossing folder. But I was going for a Joy to the World vibe. And I could have used the Joy stamp from Merriest Moments…and maybe I should have. But I could not resist using the Jingle, Jingle, Jingle stamp set. 



The dies do not come with a solid background for the bells and I thought they needed it. So I traced the first and did a little fussy cutting. 

There is also a brush of Soft Suede ink on them to add some depth. I also brushed it on the embossed background, the Cardbase and the branches.  

I hope you will keep hopping and see all the inspiration we have made for your Christmas cards!!

Happy Stampin’



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Annette! I am so proud to be part of this hop with you, this card is genius! Your techniques and the use of the dies and the fussy cutting! So much 'thinking outside the box' on this project! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the bells on the musical background! This is a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and creative use of the materials! 😁 Thank you!

    ReplyDelete