Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Pretty Perennials Fancy Fold

 This week on my Facebook Live I revisited the Fancy Fold on my May 12 blog post.  After a customer request I planned out a trio of cards using the fold.  

Here are the cards:




I used the Party Pattern Designer Series Paper Pack.  How can you get it?? You need to either place a $200 order, have a party with $200 worth of orders or simply combine your orders with a few friends.  Also, with a $200 order you earn $20 worth of Stampin rewards to earn more free stuff or that paper pack is only $4.  48 sheets!!


Ink colours: Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Blushing Bride, Coastal Cabana, 
Granny Apple Green and Tuxedo Memento Black.
The Ribbon is Fresh Freesia.
To finish I used the Artistry Blooms Sequins.



Ink Colours: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Daffodil Delight,
Pool Party, Granny Apple Green and Tuxedo Memento Black.
Gorgeous Grape Ribbon and to finish Rhinestones.



Ink colours; Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party and Tuxedo Memento Black.
White Crinkle Seam binding ribbon and Rhinestones.


Card dimensions

Cardstock: 4.25 x 11", scored at 1.25" and in the video I flipped the cardstock and measured 5.5" from the other end to score a second time.

White cardstock insert is 4 x 5.25"

DSP is 4 x 4.25"


You can watch the video here.


I Hope you enjoyed my projects!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'

Please subscribe to my You Tube Channel and my Blog so you don't miss a thing!!

Please email me to be put on my email list, You will be up to date on all the      Stampin Up news including sales and upcoming promotions                                including my own specials for my customers.



1 comment:


  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can contact them at their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete