Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

Landscape Split Card tutorial


Hi Welcome to my Split Card tutorial!

You can find a video to show you how I assembled these cards.

The purple flowers were coloured using our Highland Heather Stampin' Blends.

The pink flowers were coloured using Flirty Flamingo and a sponge dauber 

for the petals then Mango Melody for the center.

I should have said the flowers are fussy cut from the Gorgeous True Love Designer Series 

from our Jan to June Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue 2021

The card base is Basic White and cut at 5.5 x 8.5", scored at 4.25"

The dsp is cut at 3.75 x 5.25" and then I cut a 1" strip off the bottom.  I Laid the dsp on the front as they will later be adhered with the 1/2" opening so that I could stamp my sentiment.  Then if you screw up by stamping too low or too high you can get a new card base and use this one for another card.  

To adhere the dsp I covered both pieces with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I also put dimensional on the flower making sure they would catch the dsp.  Then I tucked in twine bows and pool dot tulle ribbon.  I think in the video I lay them down then put the flowers on top, but I like the tucked look on the pink card.




I hope you enjoy my cards and that I have shown you how easy not is too make these pretty cards!!
Everything you see is available in my online store until June 30/2021
Click on the Canada Flag to access my store.

Click HERE to see the assembly video!

Happy Stampin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment