Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Kre8tors Blog Hop - Floral


 Thanks so Much for stopping by!

For those who are stopping for the first time, 
my name is Annette Ball, I am an independant Stampin' Up! demonstrator in Canada.  Welcome to 
Stampin' with the Bees.  

Today I am participating in the Kre8tor's Blog Hop 
This month's theme is Floral

So I pulled out Floral Essence and the retiring vellum that is part of the product suite,  I Love coloured vellum!!
So I heat embossed the flowers with white and fussy cut out the flowers.  I used both the Petal Pink Vellum and the So Saffron Vellum for the flowers and the Old Olive Vellum for the leaves. And I made lots of cards!!



For the first card I used a standard card base of 4.25" x 5.5" Whisper White.  The first layer is 4" x 5.25" of Petal Pink and I embossed it with the Subtle Embossing folder.  The top layer is 3.75" x 5" of Whisper White.  I stamped the floral image all over this piece with Petal Pink Ink.  I glued the layers down placing them slightly askew with multipurpose liquid glue.  I adhered the flowers and leaves with glue dots to minimize seeing any adhesive.  I used Champagne Rhinestones, silver thread and Clear faceted Gems (now retired) to embellish.


For the second card I used a standard card base of 4.25" x 5.5" Whisper White.  The first layer is 4" x 5.25" of Petal Pink and I embossed it with the Subtle Embossing folder.  .  The top layer is 3.75" x 5" of Whisper White.
I wanted to have a vintage look for this card so I stamped using Very Versailles.  First the words with Sahara Sand after stamping off.  Then used Artisan Textures and Petal Pink to add more colour.  I sponged Sahara Sand around the card and the edges.  I glued the layers down placing them slightly askew with multipurpose liquid glue.  I punched Whisper White sprigs then used Artisan Textures to add a little Pink speckle to them so they weren't stark white.  I adhered the flowers, sprigs and leaves with glue dots to minimize seeing any adhesive.  I used Champagne Rhinestones and Clear faceted Gems (now retired) to embellish.




I hope you enjoyed my cards as much as I enjoyed making it!!

Everything used is available at my online store if you live in Canada, just click on the Canada Flag on your right.

Please keep hopping to see what others have done with this theme!!



Roll Call List




23 comments:

  1. I love the subtle colours you used. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how pretty your vellum flowers look! Both cards have beautiful stamped backgrounds as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love all the gorgeous stamping behind the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are just lovely! I think I like the card with two flowers best. Thanks so much for sharing and hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards - so insipiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colour palette, so soft and subtle <3 Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful! Love the vintage collage look. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, love the delicate colours x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The vellum flowers are beautiful Annette. I like the sccript stamping in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty delicate cards tfs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty cards Annette, Thanks for sharing Stay Safe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards. Beautiful color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards as always!!! Love your backgrounds... definitely the perfect touch for the beautiful flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards, Annette! Love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Body hair grows more slowly than head hair, so it can reveal a long time of drug usage. In this case, they've actually exacerbated their situation. Those who are aware of this occasionally go one step further and eliminate all evidence of follicular growth from their bodies. This is not only painful and time-consuming, but it also raises suspicion levels. Even so, not everything is lost. Blood and urine tests can still indicate recent drug usage in cases like these. Bleaching your hair can indeed help you get rid of pollutants. By harming the hair shaft, a single bleach can eliminate between 40% and 80% of the metabolites in a single sample. However, this still means that 20% to 60% of the metabolites are still detectable, and they will be discovered when employing LC-MS/MS to analyze a hair sample. On the plus side, even if such methods don't work for you, there are alternatives. We're going to go over the best strategies to pass hair follicle tests. Although these tests have slight possibilities of false positives or negatives, most of the time, they are highly reliable. You may often find a drug test slapped on you very unexpectedly, leaving you with no time to detoxify your system before the test. In that scenario, the only way to pass a drug test for weed is by cheating the drug test with synthetic urine. Pros Cons   Clear Choice is clear in choice with an extensive range of products for you. But, the most prized product from their cart is the Incognito Belt, which was launched in 2008.

    ReplyDelete