Pages

Monday, September 2, 2019

Kylie's International Blog Highlights - September 2019


 Thanks so Much for stopping by!

For those who are stopping for the first time, 
my name is Annette Ball the crafty hands at 
Stampin' with the Bees.  
I hope you Love my card today!

Today I am participating in Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights Event and you are able to VOTE for my card!!  The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so I would Really appreciate you taking the time to Vote for me!!  There is a button at the end you can click on and see all the participants and you get to vote for 5 projects!!  So 4 plus mine!!



I recently participated in a swap and the theme was to showcase one of the in colours..so here is Seaside Spray.  I hope you like it!!



Please click below and vote for my card!! It would be really awesome to be in the top 10 a second month in a row!!
I would Really Appreciate your support!!





3 comments: