Pages

Monday, August 26, 2019

Kylie Bertucci’s International Blog Highlights Top 10




I was completely thrilled to achieve top 10!! It is an honour to hop with these talented fellow stampers!! I decided an honour such as this deserves an over the top card!! And since I won with the Daisy Lane Stamp set I thought I would stick with that same set. It is a favourite and honestly when I started playing with it I had a hard time putting it down!!  Thanks to everyone who voted for my card!! 


The card base is Granny Apple Green. The second layer is Whisper White. I Stamped the leaves twice without re-inking the stamp. Then I embossed it with the gorgeous new Scripty Embossing folder. Sponging around the leaves and the edges. 

Under each flower is a piece of Granny Apple Green Texture Weave ribbon and a loop of my favourite Polka Dot Tulle ribbon. The flowers are Highland Heather, Pineapple Punch and Pink Flamingo. Each stamped twice and when I was punching them out I punched out two flowers from vellum. Layering them to add more fullness. The flowers are finished with a clear faceted gem.

I hope you Love my card 
and will check out the other Fabulous Creations!!

All these products are available at my online store. 
Or contact me and sign up for a class.

Next Blog Here

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on being part of the blog hop! Love the Daisy Lane stamp set that you’ve used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful over the top card! Congrats on being part of the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous Annette! Congrats on making it to the top ten blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEK So Excited!! Thanks so Much for EVERYTHING Kylie!! You ROCK!!

      Delete
  4. The daisies are gorgeous! Love the colours for the flowers and the coloured scripty embosssing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and design. I love what you did with the ribbon! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete