Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Global Design Project #205


While I have not been consistent in posting a card on this Weekly Challenge page it is one of my favourites to participate.  I enjoy the varying inspiration!! This week it is a colour challenge...probably my least favourite.  And the colours are subtles....and I am very much a Bright colour girl...But I enjoy getting out of my comfort zone and I Love what I created!! Here are the colours.



Here is my card.  I used the Incolour Designer Series Pack for the Rocco Rose background.  The Subtles Designer Series paper Pack in Mint Macaron for the leaves and the Perennial Essence Vellum Cardstock for the flowers.


I also added a frame using the Rectangles and embossed it with the floral embossing folder.  The flowers were stamped with Versamark and embossed with White Embossing powder.  I added some vellum using the Sprig punch and tucked in a couple strips of the Polka Dot tulle Ribbon.  I chose not to put a sentiment on this card for fear of it being too busy!!

I Hope you Love my card!! If the group at GDP love it maybe I will earn a spot as a Guest Designer!!  It's on my bucket list as something I wish to achieve!! Fingers crossed!!
All these products are available at my online store..click the Canadian Flag to your right!!
Happy Stampin!!


No comments:

Post a Comment