Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Friday Night Live - 6” x 6” square dsp tutorial

Hello Friends!!  Welcome!!

During my Friday Night Live I showed you a neat trick creating cards with a sheet of 6 x 6" dsp.

First you measure down 1 1/2" down from every corner


Then line up each tick with the track on your trimmer and cut diagonally.


I then cut a piece of Basic White cardstock 6 1/4" x 6 1/4" and did the same markings at 2 5/8" cutting the cardstock diagonally as well.  the layering may not be perfect, but as seen on my Facebook video it is just a little bit of trimming.

I did cut sone labels for sentiments and embellished with various die cuts, ribbon and embellishments.
Check out the cards below.  
I you have any questions, please feel free to email me or leave a comment below.  






 
Products used:

Saleabration Freebie with $60 purchase until Feb. 28/21
Oh so Ombre dsp
Ice Cream Corner Suite
Pretty Perennials Bundle
Polka Dot Tulle ribbon
Opal Rounds

pretty much all from the Mini Catalogue pictures to your left.
All available on my online store.

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment