Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Annual Catalogue Faves - Lovely You Bundle


This bundle is one that I had to have!!
My thinking was first that the fonts are absolutely Gorgeous and the second was that this punch will be so quick and easy to add sentiments to my cards.  Back in June the demonstrator team that I belong to had an online catalogue kick off party and a few of us got to present.  So my facebook live was for this bundle.  So I made a couple of displays to show all the sizes of the labels and how the sentiments fit on the labels, so |I have added them here for your reference.



The bundle is pictured below

item # 154070

And like yesterday I have 3 cards to show off different ways to use this bundle.  Honestly I have a bunch more and will share those in a future post!

The first card has a peek a boo opening where I stamped the florals and then used a die cut from the well Written dies.  Then I fussy cut the little flowers.  I used the punch for the sentiment and I coloured the crinkle seam binding ribbon with my light Old Olive blends



My next card doesn't use the punch...we were given a colour challenge and I Loved the bright beautiful colours.  This is a nod to the catalogue cover, do you copy or use the cards in the catalogue for inspiration?? It used to be called the catalogue and idea book.  Our concept artists work hard on these cards and I love using them!!  The colours are Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Gorgeous Grape.  I stamped the co-ordinating ink on each strip of coloured cardstock using a different stamp for each colour.  I also coloured 3 strips of ribbon in the same colours to make this fab bow!!
The rhinestones were also coloured with blends to match too!


My last card showcases the punch, I punched strips of cardstock in the various widths, embossing the top one with the Ornate Garden folder.  And I used Smoky Slate for my stamping and the frame around the sentiment.  The punch is used with 1/2", 3/4" and 1" strips of Whisper White.


I hope you enjoyed my cards today and I encourage you to add this versatile bundle to your crafting collection!! It will definitely be a much used staple!

Everything used can be found in my Online store, just click on the Canada Flag to your right.

Thanks for joining me today!!
Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment