Pages

Monday, August 5, 2019

Kylie's International Blog Highlights - August 2019



Welcome!!
For those who are stopping for the first time, 
my name is Annette Ball the crafty hands at Stampin' with the Bees.  I am so excited to be participating in Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights!!
I hope you Love and vote for my card today!
Click on the button at the bottom!!



I am using the Daisy lane Bundle. Today is all about Pineapple Punch!! It is my favourite yellow!!  I used the medium daisy punch from the bundle as well as the large punch.  Each daisy was stamped twice with Pineapple Punch on Whisper White Cardstock.  When I punched the daisy I also punched out daisies in vellum, 2 each for each flower.


If you take a closer look you can see that the first daisy from cardstock is on the bottom.  Then the 2 vellum daisies are next and staggered.  Then the final cardstock daisy was placed on top finishing with a perennial essence flower center.  


The leaves are stamped in pear pizzazz with the Perennial Essence Stamp set.  What I like to do is stamp off once and then using a sponge dauber sponge the edges before stamping on Whisper White Cardstock.  Then and before I forget the background has been run thru the Big Shot with the Subtle Embossing Folder twice in both directions..which is a new trick that I absolutely LOVE!!  Then I sponged around the edges of the background and the sentiment piece.  I also stamped the little flower after stamping off on the sentiment rectangle and used a sentiment from Butterfly Gala.  Finishing with the Pineapple Punch ribbon.

All of the products used are available on my Online store..click on the Canadian flag to your right!

Please take the time to vote for all your favourites!! which hopefully includes my card!!



6 comments:

  1. Such happy colours. The daisies are so pretty and those flower centres just finish off the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Annette. I love Pineapple Punch too. All the best for todays votes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These daisies are just gorgeous and I love your colouring. Thanks Annette for being part of my international highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for fitting me in Kylie!! And for the Lovely comment!!

      Delete