Pages

Monday, May 6, 2019

Kylie's International Blog Highlight May 2019

Thanks so Much for stopping by!

For those who are stopping for the first time, 
my name is Annette Ball the crafty hands at Stampin' with the Bees.  
I hope you Love my cards today!


Today I am participating in Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights Event and you are able to VOTE for my card!!  The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so I would Really appreciate you taking the time to Vote for me!!  There is a button at the end of this post you can click on and see all the participants and you get to vote for 5 projects!!  So 4 plus mine!!

Today I wanted to highlight the Gorgeous 
Delicately Detailed Laser Cut Paper.  



I chopped out a couple squares of this beautiful paper


Then prepared 2 card bases the 8.5" x 11" Melon Mambo cardstock was cut at 4.25" and scored at 5.5".  Then a second piece was cut at 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" to get a narrow border around the edge.  I thin used the larges square in the layering square dies to cut the square out.  Then I ran the piece thru the Big Shot in the Subtle Embossing Folder.  Putting adhesive around the opening I adhered the piece of laser cut paper then adhered the entire piece to the card front.
I stamped and punched out a few butterflies using the Butterfly Gala bundle adhering them with glue dots so the wings could be bent giving the card dimension.  I also stamped on the banner with the butterflies stamping off once and stamping a few times before reinking.  The piece behind the banner is Sparkle Glimmer paper.  Sorry that is doesn't show up in the photo very well.  Then a few rhinestones completed the card.


The Blueberry Bushel card is exactly the same except the card base was cut at 5.5" and scored at 4.25"

I can't decide which one I like better!! I have just started playing with this paper...what took me so long??  It retires on June 3.  Don't miss out!!

Delightfully Detailed Laser cut paper
product code 146907
or it's cousin
Beautifully Detailed Laser cut paper
product code 148812

And Please remember to go VOTE for my card!!




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Annette! Love the delicately detailed, laser cut paper. Thanks for being part of my international highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kylie!!! I appreciate Every Opportunity you send my way!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards and I love the Laser Cut Paper. Thanks for sharing and best of luck

    ReplyDelete