Pages

Monday, April 1, 2019

Kylie's International Blog Highlight April 2019


Thanks so Much for stopping by!

For those who are stopping for the first time, 
my name is Annette Ball the crafty hands at Stampin' with the Bees.  
I hope you Love my card today!

Today I am participating in Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights Event and you are able to VOTE for my card!!  The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so I would Really appreciate you taking the time to Vote for me!!  There is a button at the end you can click on and see all the participants and you get to vote for 5 projects!!  So 4 plus mine!!

So who got the Beautiful Detail Laser-cut Specialty Paper as a Freebie from Saleabration.  This paper is Simply Gorgeous and I thought it deserved some attention so you can get to using it.  I kept this card fairly simple and I LOVE the result!  I Hope you do as well!


Very Vanilla Cardbase: 11" x 4" 
sponged the edges with Crumb Cake
Crumb cake layer: 3 13/16" x 5 2/8" 
sponged with Soft Suede and Embossed with the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 
twice in both directions creating a linen effect.  
Try it, it's pretty cool!
Delicate Detail layer: 3.5" x 5"
Crumb cake classic weave ribbon layered with very vanilla lace trim ties in a knot, secured with a glue dot.
Using the stamp set in the Darling Label Punch box I stamped the Thanks sentiment in crumb cake and fussy cut it out, then daubered with Soft Suede and stamped a second to cut out the Thanks on Very Vanilla cardstock cutting it out and adding dimensionals attached to the label.
Using the Darling Label Punch I punched a piece from Soft Suede cardstock attaching to the label offsetting it a bit and put dimensionals on the back to adhere to the card from over the ribbon/lace.

Please click the link below to see all the cards in the gallery and I would be so Appreciative if you voted for my card!!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving attention to this laser cut specialty paper! Elegant card Annette. Thanks for being part of my international highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely I don't think this paper gets enough use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Thank you Lynne! I definitely intend to give it more attention it makes the most beautiful cards!!

      Delete