Pages

Monday, February 11, 2019

Healing Hugs

I Love this Stamp set. That Flower stamps Beautifully with very little effort!!  The sentiments are written in gorgeous fonts but you can use any sentiment as I have on my card.  This is one of Stampin' Up!'s Distinktive  Stamp sets, which means the image is photrealistic and is a Fave of mine.  Here is a look at the set.



So as I started to create this card I gravitated to the darker colours. Starting with if you can believe it Black. I also played with Navy and Cherry Cobbler. Finally settling on BlackBerry Bliss. I chose Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped a few flowers. I can’t make a floral card without building lots of dimension. Cutting out a few flowers and adding them with dimensionals curling the edges to add dimension. The leaves were stamped in tranquil tide. Then I lightly stamped them with versamark and embossed them in gold rubbing away some of the powder to let more of the green shows thru.
Curling the edges and tucking them in around the flowers. I thought the card needed some ribbon and I love to layer our Very Vanilla Lace Trim with the Crumb Cake Classic Weave Ribbon.






I chose the Pretty Label Punch for my sentiment. And decided it looked a little bare and stamped a rose over the sentiment after stamping off first. 

I Hope you like my card. For me it is a Wow card. I just Love how it turned out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment