Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Be Inspired - Neutrals Only

 


Neutrals
Stampin Up! lists the neutrals as Mossy Meadow, Misty Midnight, Night of Navy, Blackberry Bliss, Early Espresso, Pecan Pie, Crumb Cake, Gray Granite, Smokey Slate and Basic Gray.
I was planning to use Navy and the houses that as so popular this year.  But I have this set of dies on my desk that are screaming to be used.  The Poetic Petals Dies were a must have for me.  I'm surprised that these dies are not showing up in my instagram and facebok feed.  They pair well with the Heirloom boutique dies, another MUST have as they look like mini versions of those flowers.



I used Crumb cake and Early Espresso on both cards
I hope you like my card
Please keep hopping to see what every one else has done with this theme.




2 comments:

  1. I love these, Annette! This is one of my favorite bundles - beautifully showcased. ♥

    ReplyDelete