Pages

Friday, July 14, 2023

Team Hop Day!


Hello friends!! It’s the 14th of the month and time for another team hop!!
Todays theme is a ‘what you cannot’ use on your card. We were instructed NOT to use Basic White or Very Vanilla cardstock!! Now that is a challenge!! I was going to pull out the watercolour paper…I mean I am celebrating Watercolour month…but it kinda feels like cheating. So todays card is the only one this month that does not have any watercolouring!!


 Now that said, I am still obsessing over the Cheerful Daisy dies. So I couldn’t resist creating another fluffy daisy. I cut about 8 out of Lemon Lolly and used a blending brush and Daffodil Delight to add some depth in the middle. I trimmed the last 2 daisies so I could close in the middle of the flower. Then I dropped some frosted dots in the middle..kinda wondering if I should have chose the pink ones…
The leaves are Parakeet Party with some ink blended to add depth. And the sprigs are Gray Granite. 
I used the Lemon Lime Twist ribbon from the combo pack and added a sentiment heat embossed on Basic Gray, then scattered a few more gems across my Gorgeous Grape Cardbase. The base is 11 x 4.25”, scored at 5.5”
The first layer is 3.5 x 4.75” and I used the polka dot folder from the trio of folders in the online exclusives. These are not in a catalogue. They are only available online. 

I hope you enjoyed my card, and maybe you will challenge yourself to try not to use the basics!!
And please hop around to see the other cards!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous! Love the double bow idea and the 3D flower! guess this one doesn't fit in an envelope though!

    ReplyDelete