Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Around the World on Wednesday-Market Inspiration

 


Hello Friends!! Here we are getting ready to take another trip around the world on a Wednesday.  The Theme is the market.  It also mentions that if you have any new products from the New Annual Catalogue that is coming out in May to feel free to use it if you can make it fit the theme.  As a Demonstrator one of the perks is to order a month before the catalogue goes Live to customers.  I cannot wait to share the catalogue with my customers!! the new Incolors are so bright and fun and there are so many beautiful things to see and play with!!

As a Demonstrator I will be attending a Demonstrator only event called Ontour and I got a new stamp set from the Annual Catalogue called Bottled Happiness.  And it got me thinking to all the Antique markets that I used to go to before marriage and baby.  I collected some gorgeous fire king dishes along with a few pieces of depression glass.  But I always admired the gorgeous bottles, I have a few milk bottles.  I Hope you like what I was inspired to make.


Playing with Bottled Happiness
Coming in the new Annual Catalogue 
May 3



Keep hopping and see what the others have made. 






6 comments:

  1. Grateful to Dr. Kham for all his help for my life, My partner was having Herpes simplex Virus and we were planning on getting married early December, When we decided to get ourselves tested first and we found out that my fiancé was HSV2 positive, My fiancé was so unhappy because this was a barrier for us to get married, So i went out to search out a remedy for my partner and it was so surprising how Dr. Kham has been a blessing and healing to the masses, After reading about his work on a blog! immediately contact him and he wrote back to me that my fiancé will be okay and that we will get married this same year, I Couldn't believe him because of what i have heard concerning this virus, After doing all that is needed to be done, I was surprise that after 2week of using his medicine my fiancé went to his hospital doc and was diagnose negative. So what are you still waiting for i know it sound funny but For more info contact him via WhatsApp this will make you get in touch with him directly with this contact number +2348159922297 or Send him an email via dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com But you can kindly Visit his Website: https://herbalistdrkhamcaregiver.simdif.com if you need any proof before Reaching out to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I Welcome You To The Knowledge Of Illuminatì ∆Freemason∆ And I Grant You The Opportunity To BELONG to This Sacred Community, A COMMUNITY of SUPER MEN AND WOMEN. A place Of All Possibilities, This Kingdom We Do Not Fall To Plague, Sickness Or Disease Of Anykind nor Are We Subject To Pains Of Life Such As Poverty And All Kinds Of Not Good Situation In LIFE, Our First Priority As The New World Order Is To Eradicate Poverty From all NATIONS OF THE EARTH By Presenting Every New Member With Huge Amount Of CASH and Property And teaching them the Secret of LIFE and showing them the POWER THEREIN and helping them master it so Ye Can WIN in all Fields of LIFE and have dominion over health, wealth and every Thing You Ever Need. As you Already Know, This Brotherhood Consist oF the Most Powerful Men Of The Earth, To JOIN This Great Family(Cult(Spiritual Movement Contact 
    illuminatiinitiationtemplewa@gmail.com via Gmail
    +17608922577 ∆ILLUMINATEÌ OFFICIAL CALL AND TEXT LINE( worldwide)∆

    +2347052719658 ILLUMINATEÌ WHATSAPP LINE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION WORLD WIDE.

    You're Advised To Make Up Your Mind Before Contacting, 

    ReplyDelete