Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Colour Challenge - Stamping INKspirations

 



The Colour Challenge is to use all the colours or any combination including at least 3.  Blushing Bride, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, Bumblebee and Garden Green.  The challenge also provided us with a picture of a heart shaped wreath.


Now the wreath and the fact that valentine's Day is on Monday inspired a heart shape.
Only to find out that I do not have a heart shaped anything in my supplies!!
But thanks to elementary school I can draw a pretty good heart!! The first one was a tad big LOL!!




So next I pulled out my ink colours and the Dahlia Days stamp set and stamped and die cut a bouquet of flowers and leaves.  Then shaped them this the end of my water brush and piercing tool.


Then I started to glue them to my heart!


I used Basic Gray for my cardbase, cutting it 4.25 x 11", scoring at 5.5"
The dsp is from Heart and Home 4 x 5.25"
I just Love the white barn boards!!
I felt like it needed a Fresh Freesia bow and 
finished it off with a few Iridescent Rhinestones.
I Love how it turned out!! 
Hope you Love it too!



Please keep hopping through the blogs to see what everyone else has created!!

Happy Valentine's Day friends!!





14 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that's just gorgeous! It looks like a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so much work. But we love it right. Thanks for sharing this labor of love with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! This was a labor of love I hope? Simply fabulous. Thanks for sharing!đŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Annette, I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful card design. Love the texture the flowers to add to the heart. The colors are so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the tutorial is just perfect and I love this idea of flower hearts! Well done ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the layering of the leaves and flowers to create such a beautiful heart!!! Such a pretty card!!đŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love that you found inspiration in the picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a lot of work, but the result is stunning! Just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that's a lot of work but well worth it, beautiful x

    ReplyDelete