Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Sounds of Christmas - Stamping Inkspirations Blog Hop

 


Welcome!! Annette here for those of you who are new to my blog.  This is a BRAND NEW Group of stampers and an Exciting new Blog Hop Group!!!  I should probably stop saying that as we have been doing this for almost a year!!  So Excited to be asked by Angie MacKenzie to participate!! Grab your favourite drink..sit back and hop along to see all the Gorgeous Inkspiration we have planned for you!!

Sounds of Christmas is this month's theme!

So the current holiday catalogue brought us a new embossing folder with Joy to the World on it and it is PERFECT for this hop!! I wonder how many of us will use it?

Now I have never been a huge Christmas music fan...but I find myself in the Christmas spirit more than usual and I have actually even been singing the odd carol.  Anyone who knows me well would be shocked LOL!!  So here goes!!

One of my favourite stamp sets in the Mini catalogue is Snowbuddy Better and I kinda decided for todays card they could be carollers!!

For the background I put a 4 1/8 x 5 3/8" of basic white thru the Joy to the World embossing folder, used my blending brush to add some coastal cabana then dabbed glue with my finger and got out the gilding flakes.  I Love this technique!!

My snowmen are coloured with blends, the shading is pool party and the stripes are real red and Bermuda bay and the noses are pumpkin pie.

I die cut some snowflakes from the be dazzling paper I have left over from SAB, ties a gold wine boe=w and tucked it behind my Joy...I used the same glue dabbing to add flakes here too and thought the gift wrapped snowball made a perfect O.


I hope you enjoyed my card today and it has inspired you to stamp and create.

If my instructions leave you with a question, please feel free to contact me or leave a comment below. 

Please keep hopping along to check out all the Beautiful creations!!

Merry Christmas!!

 



Angie McKenzie ● Libby Fens ● Leonie Stuart Mo Rootes ● Gez Carpenter Rochelle Laird-Smith ● Tricia Butts ● Elaine de Montmorency Jill Chapman ● Jo Blackman ● Jan Musselman Annette Ball ● Karen Henderson ● Teri West Danielle Kassing ● Terry Hamilton ● Susan Simpson

3 comments:

  1. Cute card Annette, love the background x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable, Annette!💕 Love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card for Joy to the World, Annette! Love it!!! Thanks for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete