Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Flowers of Friendship

 Flowers of Friendship on my Facebook Live tonight!!

I tried to keep it Simple and showed the card right from cutting the cardstock!!

See the You tube video below!!





Pale Papaya Cardbase is 5.5 x 8.5", scored at 4.25"
Basic White 4 x 5.25", one for the front and a second one for the inside
Scrap White cardstock to stamp and punch out your flowers and leaves
I used all the new Incolours Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen
Linen thread bow and Genial Gems for embellishments


Fresh Freesia Cardbase is 5.5 x 8.5", scored at 4.25"
Basic White 4 x 5.25" one for the inside
Scrap White cardstock to stamp and punch out your flowers and leaves
I used Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen
Open Weave Ribbon in Fresh Freesia
Genial Gems for embellishments


Pale Papaya Cardbase is 5.5 x 8.5", scored at 4.25", then cut 1.25" off the front
Basic White 4 x 5.25"  for the inside
Scrap White cardstock to stamp and punch out your flowers and leaves
I used all the new Incolours Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen
Open Weave ribbon in Soft Succulent
Genial Gems for embellishments

For the Video Click Here

I hope you enjoyed my cards.  Please subscribe to my blog and You Tube channel to see more ideas!! Everything I used is available in my online store, just click on the Canadian Flag.
Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:


  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can contact them at their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete