Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

Day 19 - a Card a Day in February


Day 19 is more from Pretty Perennials....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this bundle!!
Today I went with soft colours for my Customer Thank you's 
I used Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz and Seaside Spray. I stamped off for the flowers and the leaves and used full strength for the flower centres.
I used my Basic Gray marker and spattered ink on the card front.
The top layer of Basic White is 4 x 5.25"
2nd layer of Blushing Bride is 4 1/8 x 5 3/8"
Cardbase is 8.5 x 5.5, scored at 4.25
I used the Timeless label punch for my sentiment...but I had to make it longer...sorry I don't have a photo...but I cut a strip of Basic White 1 3/16 (the height of the punch).  
Then stamped my sentiments in Basic Gray and put only one end of the strip into the punch from the bottom to cut it to the length I wanted.
After I stamped the top layer I ran it thru the Stamp Cut and Emboss machine with the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder. 
The pink twine is from the Snail suite of products.  Pictures below to show How I arranged and adhered.
Finished the card with some Basic Rhinestones.



I always make a postcard for my customer Thank you's.  I write on this so that they can use the card.


Don't forget to decorate your insides!! 



Hope you enjoyed my card today!
All products are available at my online store, click on the Canadian Flag to get there.

Happy Stampin'



No comments:

Post a Comment