Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Kre8tors Holiday Blog Hop





Thanks so Much for stopping by!

Hi my name is Annette Ball, I am an independant Stampin' Up! demonstrator in Canada.  Welcome to 
Stampin' with the Bees.  

Today I am participating in the Kre8tor's Blog Hop for a special Holiday edition.

I have been making Christmas cards like a crazy person and I am kind of obsessed with the faker shaker cards...
What is a faker shaker card???

it is made using one of our Clear Envelopes. Basically you cut a piece of dsp or cardstock 4 x 5.25". You decorate that piece any way you want and slide it in the envelope. It will be approximately a quarter inch shorter on the side so you will have to fold it over tightly and adhere with tearin tape. Before closing the top you dump in your shaker contents..generally sequins..but you can use punchouts and more. I have stuck with sequins for my cards..I Love their sparkle...and these are the snowflake ones so they kinda go with the Christmas theme.

Now for this card my piece of cardstock is 4.25 x 5.5" which I did not realize until I went to adhere it to the front of my card..which means it is the exact same size as my cardbase..too late to turn back..but it still Looks Great!!  I embossed the piece of Pear Pizzazz with the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder.  Then I used Old Olive and our new blender brushed to add some dimension.  I placed it in my envelope and folded back one side and secured with tearin tape.  I dumped in a healthy clump of Snowflake Sequins, sealed the top with the adhesive on the envelope pulling it tight so the sequins don't get behind the cardstock.  Then using tearin tape again, I adhered the shaker to the cardbase, which is also Pear Pizzaz.  I used a scalloped rectangle from the Stitched so Sweetly dies and a sentiment from the Tag Buffet Stamp set.  I Love the fonts and images on this Stamp set!! The sentiment is stamped with Pretty Peacock.  I adhered it with Dimensionals and placed a couple of white snowflakes from the So Many Snowflake Dies, a few Adhesive backed snowflakes to the sentiment and tied a double bow with the Old Olive ribbon from the All the Trimmings Combo Pack.  And finally here is the card... 






I hope you enjoyed my card as much as I enjoyed making it!! Everything used is available at my online store if you live in Canada, just click on the Canada Flag on your right.

Please keep hopping to see what others have done with this theme



 


 

Roll Call List

Melissa Tennison (USA)

Dana Sullivan (USA)

Tricia Butts

Laura Mackie (UK)

Karen Egan

Angie McKenzie

Janey Backer USA

Libby Fens

Tracie St-Louis (Canada)

Jo Blackman

Susan Simpson

Jan Musselman - USA

Jacqui Lawrence (UK)

Cheryl Taylor (UK)

Ann Krucek - USA

Annette Elias-De Kijkkast - NL

Sandra Roberts (UK)

Nicole Mahler

Annette Ball - Canada


8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love the green! I hadn't heard of faker shaker cards but this is a great idea! Thanks for sharing and hopping with us for this pop up hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this super easy shaker card! That embossing folder has been so much fun to play with too. Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty shaker card, with the snow among the trees!!! It looks like my area- we get a lot of snow!! Merry Christmas 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Love these Infinity shaker cards a real wow with out the bulk of a normal shaker card, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most people can eliminate the traces within a few weeks, but there are cases where it could take 90-120 days or more. This timeline is more common with heavy chronic users. If you alter your lifestyle by exercising more and sticking to healthy eating habits, you could speed up the expected timeline until the drugs are completely flushed from your system. Working out, cardiovascular exercise especially could help you beat a drug test in a shorter amount of time. It could take your body days, weeks, or even months to rid itself of the THC and the metabolites. Increasing your heart rate and sweating more frequently could speed along this process. Try sticking to high-intensity training as frequently as you can. This will help to boost your metabolism and therefore, break down any remaining traces stored in the fatty tissues faster. In addition to exercising, you could try sweating out the substance in the sauna. While this won't provide magical results, it could help to release some of the toxins in your system. The blood vessels will relax and dilate in the dry heat that's provided in a sauna. This will aid in increased blood flow and improved blood circulation, which will hopefully release the toxins from the body more quickly. The way it works is it dilutes your urine to the point that traces of THC disappear. You will start to feel the effects of the detox drink in 90 minutes, and you may get a clean result for six hours. In addition, it replaces the vitamins, minerals, and color that gets lost in the process. You need to be very careful to overheat the sample

    ReplyDelete