Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Top 10 International Highlights Winner's Hop July 2020

I am beyond thrilled to be one of the Top Ten Winners this month!! The theme for every Highlight Hop is Thank you.  I created this card to Thank everyone who voted for my card.  I appreciate all 131 votes!! 

My card is more of a “You’ve been on my mind”. I have a dear friend going thru a health thing and she has been on my mind and in my prayers. She makes the most gorgeous cards and has been generous with her friendship. So I wanted to make a gorgeous card to send her and sharing it for my top 10 win seemed appropriate. 

As in my original submission I used the Peony Garden suite. My friend sent me this for inspiration. So I had to use it. 



The flowers are sponge daubered with Blushing Bride, Rich Razzleberry and BlackBerry Bliss. I coloured the seam binding ribbon with the same colours. 



I hope you enjoy my card!!  Thanks again to All who voted for me!!

Happy Stampin’


No comments:

Post a Comment