Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2019

Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper

When you first get an eyeball of the new Jan - June 2020 Mini Catalogue you will instantly say Poppies!!  They are right on he cover and they are Gorgeous!! And starting on Page 24 you will see some of the most Gorgeous products Stampin' Up! has created!! So I took a page from Kylie Bertucci's handbook and I Loved and Chopped this gorgeous dsp and then started to create!!


First cutting this 12" x 12" paper in 4" strips being careful to watch which way the design was going.  Then cut the strips at 5 1/4".  This picture is of from one sheet of each design except the sheet that has the most white space as I have already chopped it and used it for some cards that I already gave away if you can imagine!!



I cut the paper at 4" fully intending to matt them with Basic Black which I cut at 4 1/8" x 5 7/8.


I then mounted them on Whisper White cardstock and I wish I had taken a picture of the inside because every one has a poppy stamped inside!!  I stamped this poppy image on some Whisper White Cardstock then coloured the poppies with Real Red and Rich Razzleberry Blends flagging the end of the cardstock as seen.
Then I heat embossed with white on black the Thank you from the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set.  Adhering it with dimensionals!

All these products will be available Jan 3 and I have classes planned for January that include these gorgeous products!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment