Pages

Monday, October 7, 2019

Kylie Bertucci's International Highlights October 2019


 Thanks so Much for stopping by!

For those who are here for the first time, 
my name is Annette Ball the crafty hands at
Stampin' with the Bees.  
I hope you Love my card today!

Today I am participating in Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights Event and you are able to VOTE for my card!!  The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so I would Really appreciate you taking the time to Vote for me!!  There is a button at the end you can click on and see all the participants and you get to vote for 5 projects!!  So 4 plus mine!!



Our weather has changed a bit lately and Fall is definitely in the air as we head into our Thanksgiving Weekend her in Canada.  So I pulled out some water colour paper and got at it!
First I soaked the water colour paper with water, then stamped large leaves with Crushed Curry and small leaves with Cherry Cobbler.  The Stamp set is an oldie but a goodie from the Annual Catalogue called Colourful Seasons item#143726
I added the leaf outline in both gold embossing and cajun craze.
Then to add the speckling I used a stamp from the Artisan Textures item# 151278 with Crumb Cake.



Card Measurements:
Watercolour Paper 3.75" x 5"
Cherry Cobbler 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
Very Vanilla Cardbase 5.5" x 8.5"

This picture includes a shot of the inside...as Kylie would say...no naked insides!!! I completely agree!!

Please click on the button below and vote for my card!!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE autumn leaves. Beautiful card inside and out Annette! Thanks for being part of my international highlights this month. All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No naked innies!! I learned that from you a long time ago!!
    Thanks so Much!!

    ReplyDelete