Pages

Friday, June 7, 2019

Stamp 'N Hop - Hello New Annual Catalogue


 If you are here you just arrived from Tracy Marie Lewis.  
Such a Great card. 
Welcome! My name is Annette Ball, I am in Canada and I am so Excited to Participate in this Blog Hop!!Vicky Wright is one of my besties who participates in the customer tutorials. 

I am so EXCITED to share a brand new Bundle from the 
2019-2020 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue

When I got my first glimpse of the catalogue this set stood out right away! Gorgeous Flowers, dies and a beautiful shape for the sentiments and the font...LOVE!!!



The card is half a sheet of 8.5 x 11" Blueberry Bushel cardstock cut at 4.25" and scored at 5.5"
I used the line floral stamp and stamped in Blueberry Bushel for some detail on the background.
The flowers are stamped with Blueberry Bushel and Balmy Blue using both of the more solid image using 2 step stamping. I stamped the more solid image first in Balmy Blue and the less solid in Blueberry Bushel.
Then I stamped the floral line stamp in versamark and embossed the flowers with silver. Then cut them out using the co-ordinating dies.  I cut out the awesome shape with the dies, stamped the sentiment and added the floral line stamp stamping off once first so it would be lighter than the sentiment.  The flower tucked behind the sentiment is actually cut in half, and I tucked  one in on top and the other on the bottom.  The other 2 are attached using dimensionals.  The inside of the card has a 4 x 5.25" piece of whisper white and I stamped the same floral line stamp on the bottom right corner.



Thanks for Stopping by!  Please click the arrow below and check out the next card in the Hop by Linda Hanford.





11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. That too is one of my favourite sets. You have used it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and the stamp set Annette, the blue flowers look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, I love the colours.Jacqui L xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your color choice for this stamp set, Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colours really pop your card Annette. I adore this set. Thanks for sharing & joining us this month at Stamp 'N Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these colours they work so well together. I think you have just added another stamp set to my ever growing wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am kind of obsessed with this bundle!! Sorry about your Wish List LOL!! not sorry!!

      Delete