Pages

Monday, May 13, 2019

Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop May 2019


Welcome to our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop!  I am so thrilled that you stopped by.  We are a group of Demonstrators from around the world participating in Kylie's Demonstrator Training program.  Everyone is working towards improving their businesses.  It's been a lot of work, but I am enjoying every minute, learning lots of new things and meeting lots of new online friends!

I am once again hopping with my new friends, Thanks to Kylie for this opportunity every month!!  Please click on Subscribe in the top corner and you will get an email every time I post here on my blog!

The Everything is Rosy Product medley was made available for the month of May and I have had so much fun playing with all the products!! Truthfully I spent the $109 just to get that rose gold shimmer paint!!  Here is a look at everything included in that kit.
For any customer who purchases this kit I am having a class on May 18 from 1-4pm and we are going to make a bunch of cards!  In addition I am going to send a tutorial of all the ways you can use that shimmer paint!!

So I have been designing cards like crazy for the class and to post!  Here is my latest creation.


The designer series paper in this kit is Amazing!! so to showcase it I made a card where when you open it you can see the reverse side of the dsp! Here is a picture.




My cardbase is 5.5 x 5.25 scored at 1"
I stamped flowers on that 1" scored strip.

The dsp is cut at 4.25 x 5.5" and adhered to the back of that 1" score strip.
I used a strip of the rose gold foil then put my sentiment on top.
I stamped and used the dies to cut out several flowers creating layers with the various sizes as well a a few leaves.  Stamping on vellum needs lots of time to dry so I usually do it before bed and let it dry overnight, then cut them all out the next day.
I assembled the flowers with glue dots and dimensionals to attach to the card.  
Then tucked a few leaves in around the flowers with glue dots.




Thanks so Much for joining me today.  
Please make sure you go and check out all the other beautiful cards!!




28 comments:

  1. They are very beautiful Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Annette. Love that product medley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards. The colours in this kit are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DSP. Beautiful cards Annette. Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Bog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie, it's a Beautiful medley of products!! Thanks for having me!!

      Delete
  5. Lovely cards Annette, thanks so much for showing how beautiful this product medley can make awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards, and so pretty inside and out - well done, Annette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am a firm believer of no naked insides!!

      Delete
  7. It's so good to showcase both sides of the gorgeous paper - lovely cards Annette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, this way I don't have to choose!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards. Love the idea of stamping the flowers on vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, these are such beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards. Love the vellum idea. I love all your cards. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful cards showcasing this incredible DSP. This medley is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Beautiful cards to showcase this awesome suite, Annette! I'm right there with you about the rose gold shimmer paint, no price it to high for that little gem. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Ha! Thank you! I Love that you took the time to read my post!! We NEED Rose Shimmer paint in our lives!!

      Delete
  14. Great cards! Very clever idea showing the dsp on the inside of the cards! xx

    ReplyDelete