Pages

Monday, January 14, 2019





Birthday Cards....Piece of Cake

Global Design Challenge 172 Case the Designer
Case; Copy And Selectively Edit
Here is the card to CASE
I REALLY wanted to use the Piece of Cake Bundle. 
A Stamp set and a punch is my 
FAVOURITE!!!
Combined with Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Vellum, 
Stamp n' Blends, Shimmer Paint, a little water colouring and the subtle embossing folder all my Faves are in one place!!!
This card it unbelievably Easy to make!
February is my Birthday month and we will be making Birthday cards ALL MONTH LONG!!!  Sign up for a Class on my Facebook Page!!

The background was made by putting several Birthday sentiments from the Piece of Cake Bundle on a block, 


then sponging some of that colour to soften the white 
The balloons are from the Blow out the Candles Bundle, I cut them from Coastal Cabana, Pool Party,  Gorgeous Grape and Vellum
the circle cut with the layering circles is water colour paper that I mixed Highland Heather and Coastal Cabana then sprayed with shimmer mist
I coloured the cake with Pool Party Stamp n' Blends
and the cake tray is Silver Shimmer Paper
I tied a bow around the Whisper White with the Gorgeous Grape striped ribbon and popped up the entire focal point, balloons and all.  Snailed that to a piece of Coastal Cabana that I ran thru the Big Shot with the Subtle Embossing Folder


And of course I completed the inside with a sentiment from Birthday Cheer and a couple extra balloons.  I am pretty sure I used every new Birthday Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalogue!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment