Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Beautiful Friend meets Global Design Project 193 Colour Challenge

Whew it's been a While since I have participated in the GDP Challenge....But these colours are some of my faves and it gave me a chance to play with a new stamp set called Beautiful Friendship...it is a Distinktive set so right away I had to have it.  It is a bit watercolour like and I have lots of other colour combinations in my head to try out.  Oh and did I mention the font?  Love!! Here is the card.

This set does not have any dies so I borrowed a few from To a Wild Rose and it is difficult to see, but the strip of Granny Apple Green is embossed using the Subtle embossing folder


I even stamped the inside...no naked insides!!

I hope you like my card!

Here is a look at the stamp set.



2 comments:

  1. I really hadn't given that set a second glance until seeing your card! Such pretty stamping and a brilliant card with these GDP colors. Super pretty! Thanks for dropping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete